Housing Report UK Spouse Visa

Housing Report UK Spouse Visa

Most of the solicitors and immigration advisors recommend housing report for UK spouse visa because the UKVI has issued an information guide which state that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications. These include applications for:

  • Spouses and civil partners;
  • Fianc√©(e)s and proposed civil partner;
  • Children;
  • Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives.

The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:

1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004.

2) Is in a reasonable state of repair.

3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.

4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.

Housing Report UK Spouse Visa is also known as –

Property Inspection Report, Home Inspection Report for UK Visa & Immigration, House Inspection Report, Independent Accommodation Report, Property Inspection Report for Visit Visa, Accommodation Report for Immigration UK, UK Visa and Immigration Report, Nationwide Home Inspection Company, Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa, House/Home Survey Report, UK Immigration Property Report, House Inspection for Spouse Visa, Housing Report for Visa, Housing Report UK Spouse Visa, Accommodation Report for UK Immigration, Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes, Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance, Immigration Property Inspection Report & Spouse Visa Housing Report.

Our expert and dedicated property inspectors are ready to provide Housing Report for Visa in every corner of the UK, Please call us on 07912351329 or our office number on 0203 648 5561 and for additional information, please complete an online form here.