Do you need a property inspection report?

If you are seeking an immigration property report for a spouse visa application, we would advise you to follow UKVI guidelines.

The UKVI has issued an information guide which stated that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications including spouse, civil partners, fiancé, children, parents, grandparents and other dependents relatives.

Who can provide property inspection reports?

When a visa application is made to the British High Commission for Entry Clearance including Spouse Visa into the United Kingdom, they may request that you:

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

A qualified person needs to carry out a physical inspection of your property and must be a member of a qualified body. This person is required to give a written guarantee to the UKVI that the property is not overcrowded. A third party visit is not permitted.

We are members of three professional bodies and have been serving our customers for more than 10 years. We have provided more than a thousand certificates to date. We are an office based nationwide company and our authorised officers will physically visit the property and provide a written guarantee to UKVI.

Immigration Property Report for Spouse Visa is also known as –

Property Inspection Report, Home Inspection Report for UK Visa & Immigration, House Inspection Report, Independent Accommodation Report, Property Inspection Report for Visit Visa, Accommodation Report for Immigration UK, UK Visa and Immigration Report, Nationwide Home Inspection Company, Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa, House/Home Survey Report, UK Immigration Property Report, House Inspection for Spouse Visa, Housing Report for Visa, Housing Report UK Spouse Visa, Accommodation Report for UK Immigration, Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes, Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance, Immigration Property Inspection Report & Spouse Visa Housing Report.

We are one of the leading and trusted companies in the UK for the property inspection report for UK Visa and Immigration. We are a London based nationwide company and are very popular in London for more than a decade. If you require a property inspection for Spouse Visa, Please call us on 02036485561 or directly on 07912351329 and if you have a further query complete online form here